Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm Pregnant! The Reaction

My reaction: After seeing the two pink lines, I prayed a thank you to God for the blessing. Next, I had to wake up my husband to share the news. Beside excitement, I felt a bit nervous about him. How would he react? Even though he knew that there was a possibility, he had expressed numerous times in the past that he was content fathering just two children.

My husband:
Luckily, his reaction was better than I thought it would be- mostly shocked. Mostly wondering if the test was correct. Half asleep squinting at the test and counting the multiple pink lines.







Peanut-age 5: Screamed and laughed and screamed and laughed and cheered!







Sunshine-age 7: At first, she thought that we were joking. She kept asking us if we were kidding and when she realized that it was real, tears of joy poured down her face. "My prayers are answered," she says as she cries.





Jen and Little Peep

No comments:

Post a Comment